06 September 2008

INK!

I got a new tattoo today.

On the way back to my apartment a guy was getting arrested, just outside of the MTR (the subway station for all you non-Hong Kongers).

I am glad that I'm the one with the new tattoo, and not the sore wrists from the cuffs.

Also, went on a sweet hike/jog/swim with Marcus. So that was rad. And then we ate ramen with ham. Ordering ramen from a restaurant is still weird to me. Nowhere in any Westernized portion of America (meaning outside of China-town in whatever city you happen to be in) would you go to a restaurant and order ramen noodles. You would just buy it for 10 cents at the store and make it at home. But here, I had a beer and a bowl of ramen with ham and I paid HK$ 30. Like...US$ 3.50.

I love this place.

3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

you have a blog. and another tattoo. crazy how i have not known this and you have been bloggin for a month. jerk. jk! remember that one time you got a tattoo and tried to not tell me? not cool. can you take a pic of your tat and post it? how weird was it getting one in Hong Kong.
I went shopping in New york today and spent $250! that is more than I have spent in a year! i have never been so proud of myself to have enough money to fill my arms with things without looking at a price and just let them ring it in and pay for it! Did you ever think that would happen? Probably never. And I only bought 2 pairs of shoes. Only!P.S why is there a handicap sign by the password thing below this comment box? HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Oh! My name's Jesse Taylor and I do outdoorsy things with my roommate! And I get new tattoos! I'm SOOOOOO cool!

(Sorry for the abuse...I guess it's because I barely saw you all day...)

Unknown said...

you got a tattoo???

sorry thought you could use another post...we should go running today--it's saturday--ooo wait you have meetings all day--booo

and who is this smallandsassy???